Friday, August 9, 2013

Cinemalaya 2013

Last July 27-August 4, I officially moved into CCP #jk. All jokes aside though, that big old space was second home to me for a week since it showcased none other than Cinemalaya 2013 (which, I may add, I was lucky enough to have as a requirement for school)! I'm so glad it turned out greater than I expected it to be, since this year marked my first Cinemalaya experience ever (I tried last year but failed to get tickets for anything, bummer). 


 I was fortunate enough to watch 5 films this year with my boyfriend (who looks like a big grump in the latter picture, haha):
Debosyon and Rekorder were definitely my favorites! The message of both films were so powerful, and the visuals were fantastic! Sana Dati was lovely as well, although I didn't love it as much as everyone else did. Maybe that's just me? Also, I can't wait for Ekstra and Transit to start showing nationwide! I'd be more than bummed if they didn't push through with the screening. I really wanted to watch both, but time just didn't allow it. 
It was a great year for Cinemalaya, and I can't wait for the next one!

How was your Cinemalaya experience? 

- Sammie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment