Thursday, May 23, 2013

Awkward Introductions

This feels like a totally awkward first date; I'm stuttering, I'm nervous, and my cellphone suddenly seems ten times more interesting.  Amidst that though, I'm absolutely determined to finish this post and feel completely satisfied by the end of the night knowing that I survived the whole ordeal with flying colors.

So hi, I'm Sammie and this is actually a picture of a scenery I intentionally photobombed (sorry, scenery). 


I'm 20 years old, and I am a child of the universe. I am passionate about many different things--art, fashion, food (glorious food), music, travel--and hopefully, I can share these passions with all of you through this small shindig I created in the internet. Plus, I've always had this secret lifetime goal to have a blog that's worth being acknowledged (don't be hatin' 'cause you know you want that too, baby). You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket, right?

Well, this is my lottery ticket and I am determined to buy more until I get that jackpot. 

Welcome to my humble abode, and I am excited to venture into this strange new concept with all of you. I hope you'll all have me in return---all 150 pounds of me. What a mouthful!

(That's what she said)

Sammie ♥

P.S. It's pronounced "Really, dahlin'" 

No comments:

Post a Comment