Sunday, June 2, 2013

PFW Holiday 2013, Menswear

Last 26th of May, I was fortunate enough to watch the Menswear collection for Philippine Fashion Week: Holiday 2013 since my brother was ramping. That's one of the perks of having your brother take up  modelling as a profession: you get to attend all the shows he ramps in for free (haha).


 PFW vibes are always the best for me. There's just such a mix of different kinds of people with different styles and personalities--it's like every fashion magazine vomited all over the place, I love it so much. There is never a dull moment.




 Awww, look at me being all awkward and stuff. 

Dress from FOREVER 21. Shoes from PARISIAN. Watch from TIMEX. Denim jacket from GIORDANO. Earrings and rings from FOREVER 21.

My birthmark on my leg will always be a stand-out. Ugh, love you haha.


The pieces this season were pretty diverse. Everything my brother wore was quite spectacular, to be honest. Sadly, he walked a bit too fast for me to get a decent shot of him (aw man). I did, however, get a shot of this horny creature above (get it?)


Overall, the experience was pretty amazing. I even ran into Vhee Co, a fellow stylist I worked with for a few days during my internship for Ms. Xie Antonio. He is such a sweetheart, I missed him so much. 




It was a blast. Until the next one! Stay gorgeous, guys! xx

Sammie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment