Sunday, July 14, 2013

Instagram Review # 1



Hola, amigas! It's time for my first Instagram review (this is so exciting haha)! These past few weeks have been pretty insane, mainly because of midterms season. I've been studying and researching non-stop, I think I'm about to explode (haha!). Thankfully though, some things have been keeping me sane.

1.) My Fitness Goal. I've been on the Insanity Workout for the past 3 weeks. I think if I hadn't been cheating and munching on chocolates every weekend, I would have lost 10 pounds by now. No regrets though since chocolate is divine haha! Anyway, the workout's been very therapeutic for me. It is insane, but the instant fulfillment after makes it all worth it. 
2.) Celebrity sightings! I saw a legendary Filipina actress in the mall yesterday--Ms. Caridad Sanchez. She's one of the classiest ladies I've ever met. She was so gracious and willing to have her picture taken with us! What a darling!
3.) Vacation flashbacks. Man, I love the beach.  If only I could, I'd be in Balesin right now sipping orange juice by the seashore. 
4.) Love--from my friends, and from my boyfriend. These people have kept me sane throughout the most stressful situations, and I'm so glad to have them in my life. I love them with all my heart ♥

How about you, darlings? How have you been? 

xx Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment